I got this from Lyssa's site, and did it just for fun, and also cause I know I'm a kick-ass typist and that I'd feel pretty nifty for a few minutes. It just takes 60 seconds.
A more sophisticated one can be found at typingtest.com. But I'm not feeling too sophisticated on this Monday. *yawn*
And only TWO mistakes! WooT!
103 words
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
As I've discovered over the years from various typing tests given when I temp...I am a very fast typist, but fairly inaccurate. I am, however, extremely fast when I correct my slipped keystrokes...so I can type a lot of WPM, but usually have goofed up and corrected a lot.
I never learned to type "the real way." I can touch-type using my own, primarily right-handed system, but am faster looking at the keys.
Wow! Exciting news about my typing, eh? :)
Happy New Year, love!! Maybe there's an off chance we'll get to see each other sometime in '08?
Hehehe no, i'm the same way. Every time I take these, they're filled with FURIOUSLY fast typing, and occasional pregnant pauses where I correct something or stop for a mind-breath.
And I always do better when I can look at the screen. I lose confidence when I have to stare at another piece of paper and type.
Happy New Year to you too! Hope we do see each other, no matter WHERE I end up.
Post a Comment