Friday, April 05, 2002

MY TOP TEN MOVIE LIST

Okay, so I really want to see what the new template looks like, and how I can work with it in the future, so I'm just going to plunk down my "Top 10" (really, 17) list of movies. And no, I will never, never, put Citizen Kane or Gone with the Wind. *puke*, or It's a Wonderful Life, or, though I enjoyed it, The Wizard of Oz (though I really did love "Meet me in St. Louis!)"

1. Far Away, So Close!
2. Jules et Jim
3. To Kill a Mockingbird
4. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
5. Ladyhawke
6. Gladiator
7. Ever After
8. Raiders of the Lost Ark
9. Sliding Doors
10. Wuthering Heights (w/Olivier)
11. Jean de Florette, Manon de Sources
12. 12 Angry Men
13. The Secret of NIMH
14. Sense and Sensibility
15. La Vita รจ Bella
16. A Destiny of Her Own
17. The Thomas Crown Affair

No comments: