I really love taking pictures (who doesn't?), and I was trolling through some of mine and thought how much I wanted to share them. So, I thought I'd post one picture at a time, at a maximum of one a day. I assume most will be of New Zealand since I didn't get a digital camera until a few month's before I left for there and I don't have a scanner anymore to scan in older ones. Some of these may be repeats from the past, but I'm sure we'll both live through it. Anyway, I hope you can enjoy some of these too.
Love, J.
----------------
I thought I'd start off with one of my very favorite photos from one of my very favorite lookout spots in New Zealand, about one mile from where we lived. This is the ocean off of the north island of the country. And yes, on a good day, the ocean really is that blue.
No comments:
Post a Comment