Yeah, but the weird thing is, by about 4 or 5pm, it's like 80 degrees! Nothing like a 40+ jump in temperature! I was freezing on the way to work yesterday, and hot as hell on the drive home.
I don't like winter, either, and look where I'm living! *cry* (Of course, in my defense, growing up in the South, I thought I liked winter until I had to deal with this. Michigan doesn't count, because they have summer there!)
8 comments:
37 in September? WTF. I thought 50 this morning was cold!
Yeah, but the weird thing is, by about 4 or 5pm, it's like 80 degrees! Nothing like a 40+ jump in temperature! I was freezing on the way to work yesterday, and hot as hell on the drive home.
I hate winter, and it's not even Fall!
we have flip-floppers all year round, too, but I'm fairly certain it doesn't get as cold here as in Montana.
We're locked in with extra provisions at 30 degrees.
If you don't like winter, then I believe you are definitely living in the wrong part of the country.
I agree.
I don't like winter, either, and look where I'm living! *cry* (Of course, in my defense, growing up in the South, I thought I liked winter until I had to deal with this. Michigan doesn't count, because they have summer there!)
I saw that kind of thing during winter when I was in California and Oregon, too. It was almost always young guys doing it, though. Weirdos.
My father has spent his entire life complaining about winter, and how he hates the cold and the snow.
He lives outside Buffalo.
Post a Comment