Friday, May 14, 2004

Irresistable Hugh!

Posted by Hello


Okay, I'm trying to put pictures in my blog, but I have yet to be successful. Yes, this picture is here, but I want the text to WRAP around it, and I can't seem to get that to work (and my MS Frontpage is back home on my crappy laptop). So, for now, it'll all just have to be aesthetically less pleasing than I'd hoped.



This Friday I am going to see him in The Boy From Oz and I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. I just think he's an amazing actor who has it all -- tons of talent (he sings, he dances, he can play a flamboyant gay man or husky mutant), great looks, and he's supposedly just a really nice guy.

Oh Hugh, I forgive you for Van Helsing (sadly, it kind of sucked), and maybe watch X-Men again, until Friday comes.




XXOO